sâmbătă, 28 mai 2011

It can go on forever!

I always said I'd be happier alone ... I certainly have my work, my friends ... but to be someone in your life all the time? More trouble than it worth!    
Apparently I got over it!    
There is a reason I said I'd be happy alone, it wasn’t because I really thought I'd be happy alone, it was because I thought if I loved someone and then fall appart, I may not make it. It's easier to be alone because what if you learn that you need love…and then you don’t have it? What If you like it?...and you lay on it? What if you shape your life around it? and then it falls apart? can you even survive that kind of pain?    
Losing love is like losing an organ...it's like dying. The only difference is…death ends ... this!!! It can go on forever!

Niciun comentariu: